Sunday, October 11, 2009

Easier Said Than Done

I was having a conversation with a friend today...
I briefly wrote about her in
"There Are Worse Things In Life"
Anyway, the usual "how you doing" type conversation came up and of course her reply involves being unhappy about choices she has made. Her life seems to be in constant transition... Well, I don't know if this has been much of a transition for her because she keeps doing the same things with the same people and continues to feel the same way because... her words exactly
"I'm scared of change Ang.."
I felt somewhat foolish replying the way that I did considering the way I've been over the last few weeks, but I remembered how good it felt to have someone say things that are true... realistic... positive... etc.
By the end of the conversation she was saying thanks and smiling.
I guess no matter what you've been through if you have encouraging words or reminders it's best to share.




No comments:

Post a Comment